Tuesday, February 17Daily News

Author: cineverse

I Survived a Marathon of Zack Snyder’s Unrated ‘Rebel Moon’ — But Still Can’t Tell You Why It Exists

I Survived a Marathon of Zack Snyder’s Unrated ‘Rebel Moon’ — But Still Can’t Tell You Why It Exists

News
By Peter Debruge According To The variety)  I’ve never seen a line for the men’s room at the American Cinématheque as long as the one that confronted me at intermission of the marathon screening of Zack Snyder’s “Rebel Moon” this weekend. (Keep in mind, by that point, the crowd had been holding its collective bladder for three and a half hours, with the second half still to come.) Meanwhile, there were so few women in attendance that the ladies’ room had practically no wait at all — a phenomenon that said everything about the crowd that had turned out for a big-screen look at the 373-minute director’s cut of Snyder’s two-part space opera. To call this roided-out macro-edition of “Rebel Moon” a “director’s cut” is to willingly buy into Netflix’s egregious misrepresentation o...
Hulk Hogan ‘Killing Gawker’ Film in Active Development With Matt Damon and Ben Affleck’s Artists Equity

Hulk Hogan ‘Killing Gawker’ Film in Active Development With Matt Damon and Ben Affleck’s Artists Equity

News
By Katcy Stephan According To The variety)  A film about Hulk Hogan’s infamous legal battle against Gawker is officially in the works. Artists Equity, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck’s production banner, has acquired a screenplay written by Charles Randolph and based on Ryan Holiday’s book “Conspiracy: Peter Thiel, Hulk Hogan, Gawker and the Anatomy of Intrigue.” The project, titled “Killing Gawker,” is in active development. Gus Van Sant, who previously helmed Affleck and Damon’s “Good Will Hunting,” is set to direct. While it’s been rumored that Affleck will take on the role of the controversial wrestler, no casting has been announced at this time. In March 2016, Hogan won a $140 million judgement against Gawker Media, its founder Nick ...
John Wick’ Sequel Series in the Works at Lionsgate Television

John Wick’ Sequel Series in the Works at Lionsgate Television

News
By Joe Otterson According To The variety)  A TV series followup to the “John Wick” films is currently in development at Lionsgate Television, Variety has confirmed. No network or streaming service is attached, with Lionsgate currently shopping the project. The series, titled “John Wick: Under the High Table,” would pick up immediately after the events of “John Wick: Chapter 4.” The official logline states, “John Wick has left the world of the High Table in a tenuous position and a collection of new characters will look to make a name for themselves while some of the franchise stalwart characters remain committed to the old-world order. The series will combine new and old and thrust the Wick universe into a new age.” Keanu Reeves will executive produce t...
Zac Efron Says He Is ‘Happy and Healthy’ After Brief Hospitalization for Swimming Incident in Spain

Zac Efron Says He Is ‘Happy and Healthy’ After Brief Hospitalization for Swimming Incident in Spain

News
By Jack Dunn According To The variety)  Zac Efron shared a message on his Instagram story on Sunday after news broke that he was hospitalized for a swimming incident in Spain a few days earlier. “Happy and healthy,” Efron wrote. “Thanks for the well wishes.” The actor had a “minor swimming incident” on Friday night while using the pool at a villa in Ibiza, a representative for Efron confirmed to People. Efron was taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure and was released on Saturday morning. “He is fine,” the rep told People. Efron’s reps did not respond to Variety’s request for comment. TMZ was the first to report Efron’s hospitalization. While vacationing in Spain, the “Iron Claw” star attended DJ Martin Garrix’s concert at the Ush...
The Last of Us’ Season 2 Gets First Footage, Plus ‘White Lotus’ Season 3, ‘Knight of the Seven Kingdoms,’ ‘Welcome to Derry’ and More

The Last of Us’ Season 2 Gets First Footage, Plus ‘White Lotus’ Season 3, ‘Knight of the Seven Kingdoms,’ ‘Welcome to Derry’ and More

News
By Diego Ramos Bechara, Jordan Moreau According To The variety)  HBO released a first look at several major series coming in 2025, including “The Last of Us” Season 2, “White Lotus” Season 3, the “Game of Thrones” spinoff “A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms” and more. The teaser was released shortly before the Season 2 finale of “House of the Dragon” on Sunday night. It previewed all of the upcoming series in 2024 and a quick look at what’s to come next year. Some of the big shows yet to debut in 2024 include “The Penguin,” a spinoff series from Matt Reeves’ “The Batman”; “Dune: Prophecy,” a prequel series following the Bene Gesserit from Denis Villeneuve’s “Dune” movies; Season 3 of “Industry,” Season 3 of “The Sex Lives of College Girls”; Season 5 of “Harley Quinn”; and Ja...
The ‘House of the Dragon’ Finale Was Anticlimactic — and That’s the Point: TV Review

The ‘House of the Dragon’ Finale Was Anticlimactic — and That’s the Point: TV Review

News
By Alison Herman According To The variety)  SPOILER ALERT: This review contains spoilers for HBO’s “House of the Dragon” Season 2 finale, titled “The Queen Who Ever Was,” now streaming on Max. “The Queen Who Ever Was,” the Season 2 finale of HBO’s “House of the Dragon,” is an episode of television largely defined by what doesn’t happen in its nearly 70-minute runtime. There are no major battles between the Greens and the Blacks, the two Targaryen family factions currently vying for the Iron Throne. Nor are there any major deaths — unlike last season’s conclusion, in which aspiring queen Rhaenyra (Emma D’Arcy) lost her young son Lucerys (Elliot Grihault) to the vengeful impulse of her half-brother Aemond (Ewan Mitchell). “House of the Dragon” differs from “...
Box Office: ‘Trap’ Chops Up $6.7 Million Opening Day, ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’ Reigning Again With Massive Second Weekend

Box Office: ‘Trap’ Chops Up $6.7 Million Opening Day, ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’ Reigning Again With Massive Second Weekend

News
By J. Kim Murphy According To The variety)  The self-proclaimed Marvel Jesus is in for a big second coming. “Deadpool & Wolverine” is dominating the charts again after earning $28.3 million on Friday. As the Ryan Reynolds-Hugh Jackman superhero two-hander enters its sophomore frame, it has already surpassed a $300 million domestic total and now ranks as the second-highest-grossing domestic release of the year so far, surging past “Despicable Me 4” and “Dune: Part Two.” What’s more, “Deadpool & Wolverine” seems primed to put up a much stronger hold than the average comic book adaptation. Superhero blockbusters can often see big drops in their second weekends after the first surge of fans have rushed to see the film. Rivals are putting the Disney release at a 55% drop thou...
deneme bonusu veren siteler - canlı bahis siteleri - casino siteleri casino siteleri deneme bonusu veren siteler canlı casino siteleri 301 Moved Permanently

301 Moved Permanently


nginx/1.24.0 (Ubuntu)